Thursday, January 28, 2016

Earth Care | Feet for a Queen Rosemary Avocado Healing Foot Balm



I purchased that Earth Care Feet for a Queen Foot Balm the same time that I purchased the Earth Care Orange Tea Lip Balm (read about it here). I simply love the lemon grass scent of this balm. 

I have to be honest though that the texture of the balm of the tester that I tried is much different than the texture of balm that I purchased. The tester balm was super soft while the balm that I purchased is kinda hard. Hmmmm........

Getting the product out of the tin can get to be a tad of a challenge. I have now resorted to scraping a tiny bit of the balm off with my finger nail and applying it to where I want it on my feet. 

I normally apply this balm on my feet just before bed. I like the feel of the balm on my feet but is it making my feet smoother or improving the texture of my feet? Hmmmm.... I can't really say, to be honest.

I treat this more as a feet pampering product. Results? None that I can see nor feel the difference after using it almost daily for almost four weeks now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earth Care Soaps | Feet for a Queen Foot Balm
30g
RM18.00
Purchased in the Christmas Stall in The Curve
Made locally with organic products
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: