Monday, January 11, 2016

Revlon Color Burst in Berry Smoothie Review


Okay, I admit, I'm probably the last person on the planet to get on the Revlon Lip Butter rave wagon but hey, better late than never, no?

Where I live, Revlon products seem to be on the steeper end of drugstore makeup products. So I was pleasantly surprised when I was in Tesco's last week and they were having a 75% off discount on Revlon Color Burst Lip Butters and since I had heard many good things about it on the Internet, I decided to purchase one and find out what they hype was all about. 

I only purchased one as I wasn't sure about the color payoff and there were no testers available :/

I picked what seemed to be a safe neutral colour --- Berry Smoothie.

I now get what the hype around this product is all about. The formula of this product is fantastic. It's really moisturising and not drying at all, something that I really love about it. 


I like how the cover of the lipstick reflects the color of the lipstick inside. This would be of tremendous help especially when looking through my stash of lippies!

The colour payoff of Berry Smoothie is not much on my lips. It takes a few swipes of the product for it to show up on my pigmented lips. It looks natural on me and I like it. Now I wish I had picked up more! Definitely a love!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter | Berry Smoothie
2.55 g
Made in U.S.A.
Normal Retail Price: 34.80 (I got mine for RM8.70, 75% Off at Tesco)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: