Sunday, January 10, 2016

Wilko Fruits Chocolate Orange Fragrance Explosion Body Butter Review




I purchased this product out of curiosity while I was in London. This is a Xmas limited edition product. It smells wonderful, just like chocolate orange, which I absolutely love. It was on Christmas clearance and was dirt cheap --- just 50p!

So, what is it like? Well, not great, I'm afraid. This body butter is not like the soft whipped butter consistency that I am so used to but instead is more like hard butter just out of the fridge. The texture is hard and you really need to dig in hard to get any product and when you do get some out, it is crumbly and can actually fall off your fingers :(

It takes some serious rubbing to work the product onto the skin. I guess, this is one case where you get what you pay for. 

I'm so glad that I stuck by my buy one first rule and purchased only one tub to try out the product first before deciding on buying more.

The smell, however, is simply wonderful. I will, however, persevere and finish up this product as I hate to see it go to waste.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wilko | Fruits Chocolate Orange Fragrance Explosion Body Butter
100 ml
Made in China
Normal Retail Price:  £1.00 (I got mine for just 50p as it was on 50% off)
Available in Wilko, UK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: