Saturday, January 09, 2016

Catrice Better than False Lashes Mascara Review



I purchased the Catrice Better than False Lashes mascara a few days ago. The tube is gold in colour and there is a picture of the mascara wand on the tube which is helpful in assisting you when purchasing the product should there be no testers available. 

The wand is the brush type and is big. This mascara is of the drier formulation and I found that I needed at least two coats of this mascara for it to look like I had anything on my lashes. 

The outcome is natural but voluminous looking lashes. My lashes are separated and not clumpy with product. It also didn't sting my eyes, which is good. 

I wore it to work and found that it didn't smudge throughout the day. It's also easy to remove. 

And oh, did I mention that it is a super affordable mascara? 

 It's perfect for work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Catrice | Better than False Lashes
12 ml
Made in Italy
Normal Retail Price: 24.90 (I got mine for RM17.45, 30% Off)
Available  at selected Guardian outlets
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: