Thursday, January 07, 2016

Rimmel London | Kate Matte Lipstick Review


I purchased this lippie while I was in London. It was part of my three for two purchase of Rimmel London products from Boots. I picked colour 170, a berry red shade, a colour that I don't already have and besides, it seems fitting to be seen in a berry red lipstick when I'm dressed in black on most days against the grey London sky.

Rimmel London is no longer a brand that is available in Malaysia. They used to be sold here a number of years ago but that is sadly no longer the case.

This is a matte lipstick that isn't as drying as I was expecting it to be which is a surprise to me. It lasts well throughout the day and is something that I really like about it since I'm really rubbish when it comes to touching up my face.


I simply love the berry red colour. I think of it as a so London color, don't ask me why, but that is what I think of it. This is my current favourite lipstick colour which I've been wearing almost every day ever since I got it. So yeah, this is another purchase that I'm pleased with.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rimmel London | Kate Matte Lipstick in 107
4g
Made in England
Normal Retail Price: £5.50 (I got mine as part of the three for two offer at Boots)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: