Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Starbucks 2016 The Year of the Monkey Chinese New Year Edition Card


Remember the Anna Sui Starbucks card that I was lusting after not very long ago (read about it here)? 

Well, I finally dragged myself down to the Starbucks around the corner and saw the card in life and decided that it looked prettier on the web than in real life (I know, I know.... it's kinda difficult to explain it, but seeing it for myself in real life, it just didn't seem as appealing to me). 

The 2016 Year of the Monkey Chinese New Year edition card which was displayed next to the Anna Sui card looked more vibrant and appealing to me and I decided to purchase it instead. It's cuter and makes a nice souvenir. This card comes uploaded with RM30 value as opposed to the Anna Sui card which is uploaded with RM50 value (Why the price difference? Go figure!).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starbucks | 2016 Year of the Monkey Chinese New Year Edition Card
Uploaded with RM30 Value
Available in all Starbucks in Malaysia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

No comments: