Sunday, November 15, 2015

Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean 4 in 1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk Review


I've been using this product for the past few months. To be quite honest, this is one product that I really didn't need but I bought it to pamper myself and besides,  I just love the smell of peaches. 

When I first got it, I tried just using this product and then rinsing it off with water. However, I felt like it didn't quite feel clean. I now use it after I remove my makeup with baby wipes. One pump is enough to remove the makeup residue off my face.

Would I repurchase it? Well, this was a treat purchase but for the price that I paid for it, I can probably get a comparable product for the fraction of the price.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean 4 in 1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk | 350 ml
RM90.00 
Made in the UK
Available in Sephora
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: