Sunday, November 08, 2015

Empties October 2015


These are the products that I finished in October 2015:

1. Fa Pink Passion Deodorant | 150 ml
I purchased this  in a set of three in Dubai two years ago. I like the floral fragrance. Expect to see this product reappearing again in the future as I have two more bottles to go through.

2. Guardian Wet Wipes | Sea Breeze | 10 Sheets
This was a freebie that was given to me during one of the health fairs in Mid Valley last year, I think. I found the sheets rough and I much prefer the Tesco Loves Baby Moisturising Wipes over this one.

3. Tesco Loves Baby | 30 Moisturising Baby Wipes
These wipes are sold in twin packs and this is the first pack that I have finished using (you can read my review on this product here). I used this as makeup remover wipes and it does the job! It also smells nice. I'm using the second pack now :)

4. Sunsilk Smooth & Manageable Conditioner | Trial Sachet | 6 ml
This product has a strong chemical smell and it really didn't do anything for my hair.  

No comments: