Sunday, November 29, 2015

Essence Cookies & Cream Blush Cake Pop That's Top Review


I picked up the Essence Cookies & Cream blush at the same time that I purchased the Essence Cookies & Cream Hand Balm (you can read the review here).

There is only one blusher in this limited edition line and the shade is named Cake Pop That's Top.

I didn't need another blusher but the color was just hard for me to walk away from. I not only love the color but also the texture --- it's buttery soft and I just need to touch my brush a tad bit to get a lot of color payoff.

This is a shimmery sort of blusher but the shimmer particles are very fine and not noticeable. It just gives my cheeks a nice glow of color. 

I love this blusher and I'm glad that I purchased it :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Essence Cookies & Cream Blush in Cake Pop That's Top
Normal Retail Price: RM15.85 (I got mine for RM11.10 @ 30% Off)
Made in Poland
Available in selected Watson's
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: