Thursday, March 31, 2016

Review: Catrice Nude Illusion Make Up


This is my current daily wear foundation now that I have finished my Catrice Photo Finish Foundation and my Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation. 

I purchased this foundation somewhere last year but have held off using it on a daily basis as I wanted to finish my other foundations first. 

This foundation is packaged in a frosted glass bottle that comes with a pump that allows for more hygienic dispenses of the product rather than having to pour the product out of the bottle.

The consistency of the Catrice Nude Illusion is runnier than the Catrice Photo Finish Foundation and it feels a tad thinner too. Wearing it feels like I have nothing on my skin, a feeling that I like. 

It is easy to apply, dries quickly and looks nice when applied on my skin. I like it that it costs a fraction of what other foundations out there cost as it made the decision to purchase it in order to try it out much easier as I wasn't breaking the bank!

The one drawback about this foundation line is that there are only three shades available. Thankfully, I matched the darkest share which is 030 Nude Beige.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Catrice | Nude Illusion Make Up
30 ml
Made in Italy
Normal Retail Price:  RM36.90 (I got mine for RM20.85 as it was on 30% discount and I had an addition RM5 Guardian voucher)
Available in selected Guardians
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: