Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Empties | February 2016


... and these are my February 2016 empties.....

1. Bourjois | 123 Perfect Foundation in No. 55 | 30 ml | Made in France
This worked really well for me while I was in London recently when I found that my staple Catrice Photo Finish foundation was too dry for me in the winter. I was glad that I packed this foundation along for my trip.

I enjoyed using this foundation. The colour matched my skin well but unfortunately, the Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation range seems to no longer be available in Malaysia :(

I tried looking up for this product on the Boots website but the darkest colour that they had was no. 54 :(

2. Fa Deodorant | Pink Passion | 150 ml | Made in Germany
I love the scent. I purchased this in Dubai as part of a set of three. It claims to protect for 24 hours.

What I love most about it is that it doesn't leave any mark on my clothes.

Fa used to be sold here but sadly, this brand is no longer available here... :(

3. TRESemme Shampoo | Luxurious Moisture for Dry or Dull Hair | 500 ml | Made in EU
This shampoo worked well for me. It didn't dry out nor make my super sensitive scalp itch. The only reason I have not repurchased this shampoo is because I had been eyeing the Timotei shampoo for quite awhile now and wanted to try it out.

4. Nivea Anti-Perspirant | Extra Whitening | 60 ml | Made in Thailand
I got this as a freebie when I purchased a full sized Nivea anti-perspirant. It is the perfect travel size and I took this one on my London trip. It claims to work for 48 hours.

My one issue with all Nivea anti-perspirants is that they all leave a white stain on my tops :(

5. Dr Fresh Velocity Dental Floss | Waxed | 130 yards | Made in China
This was something that I picked out from Village Grocer out of curiosity. It did what it was supposed to do. If I remember correctly, it was cheap for the length of floss in the package.

6. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser | 250 ml | Made in Canada
This is a super gentle cleanser that doesn't leave my skin feeling tight like most other cleansers do (you can read my review on this product here). I loved this cleanser and have since purchased the 500 ml pump bottle. Love!

No comments: