Saturday, March 05, 2016

Review: Biore UV Perfect Face Milk

I've been going around sans sunscreen for years (I know, I know, it's not a good thing) basically because I hate the icky feeling that most face sunscreens leave on my super oily skin.

I recently watched a BBC documentary on skin aging and after watching it, I thought that I might give sunscreens another go. My online research led me to Biore's UV Face Milk which has received good reviews on the net.

The product is packaged in a plastic bottle that comes with a ball bearing in the bottle that allows you to mix the product before you dispense it. The bottle has a tapered opening which makes it possible for you to dispense the product by the drop.

The Biore UV Face Milk is very thin and runny in texture. It dries almost instantly upon application thanks to its alcohol content. It dries to a matte finish and makes my skin feel silicone smooth. It is so thin in texture that I can't even feel it on my skin!

It also works as a makeup base and believe it or not, it actually controls my super oily skin, something that I absolutely love!

My only gripe about this product is that it leaves a white cast on my olive toned skin if I use too much :( I have, however, found that if I use the product sparingly and make sure to spread the product evenly, the white cast isn't so obvious.

Applying my foundation on top of this product is easily done and my foundation simply glides over it.

I've never used any silicon based product on my skin before this and so far, I haven't experienced any problems with my skin reacting to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biore | UV Perfect Face Milk
30 ml
Made in Japan
Normal Retail Price:  RM32.90
Available in Guardian & Watsons
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: