Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Body Shop Love Gloss in Sweet Peach Review


I got this as a freebie from the Body Shop somewhere in November last year in exchange for writing a review for one of their products on their facebook page.

Yup, I got it and somehow, didn't open the packaging till today because somehow, the color seemed too blah and far from exciting to me.

Well, I finally got around to opening the packaging today as I needed a clear lip gloss to go on top of my lipstick and wow, it made me wonder what  took me so long to open it! It smells of peaches!!! I just adore the smell!

_____________________________________________________________

The Body Shop Love Lip Gloss in 17 Sweet Peach
Normal Retail Price: RM 49.00 (I got mine FREE!!!)
7.5 ml / 0.25 fl oz
Made in Thailand
_____________________________________________________________

No comments: