Saturday, May 30, 2015

Kipling Polka dot Print Wallet Review


I went to the Kipling Members Sale Preview last week in 1-Utama solely because my then wallet was disintegrating to the point that it was kinda embarrassing to be seen using it and I was looking for a replacement wallet.

The sale itself was mega crazy. There was barely any room to move in that tiny store!

I got this wallet for 40% the original price. It was still pricey after the discount but I desperately had to get a new wallet and let me tell you, I have been looking for a replacement wallet for a long time already and have yet to find something that I liked, until today, that is. 

I have since used this wallet a little over a week now and so far, I love it! It has two zippered compartments, one for cards and the other for cash and coins. I like that the zippers are in fuchsia which contrasts with the polka dot prints. It also feels  comfortable in my hand --- something that I find is important to me. 

No comments: