Friday, July 08, 2016

Empties | June 2016


These are the products that I finished in June 2016:

1. Biore UV Perfect Skin Milk | 30 ml | Made in Japan
This deceivingly small bottle lasted me over three months (I was expecting to get only about two months out of it max so I was surprised)!

I initially purchased this product as a sunscreen but discovered that it is also a primer at the same time!

I love that this product lets my skin stay less oily for longer. It does leave a slight white cast on my skin but I would rather live with the white cast rather than expose my skin to the UV rays out there. It's a small compromise to make.

I have since purchased three backup bottles of this product during Watson's sale. Love!

2. Oral B Essential Floss | 50 m | Made in Ireland
Love this product and have since stocked up on more during Guardian's 3 for 2 promotion.

3. Daiso Silk Oil Blotters | 100 Sheets | Made in Japan
This is one of my must have products in my handbag.

4. FA Pink Deodorant | 150 ml | Made in Germany
This was part of a three pack that I purchased quite a while ago while I was in Dubai. I love the scent, not too overpowering. This was the last of the pack :(

5. Essence All About Matt! Loose Powder | 0.38 oz/ 11 g | Made in Italy
This one lasted me a long time. The powder is white in colour and had to be used sparingly in order not to leave a white cast on my skin. This product is no longer available in Malaysia, so no repeat buys for me :(

6. MooGoo Scalp Cream 250g/ 8.8 oz | Hand Made | Made in Australia
I purchased this years ago. MooGoo is an Australian  organic product line containing no nasties. Fragrance free and mineral oil (paraffin oil) free.

No comments: