Monday, May 02, 2016

Empties | April 2016


These are the products that I finished using in April 2016:

1. Tesco Everyday Value | Facial Cotton Pads | 100 pieces | Made in Malaysia
This is one of my everyday staples. It's good, doesn't cost an arm and a leg and does what it's supposed to do.  :)

2. Tesco Loves Baby | Moisturising Baby Wipes | 30 Sheets | Made in Korea
Another of my everyday staples that I use as makeup remover wipes. I don't wear a lot of makeup and this does a good job in removing my makeup before I wash my face with a facial cleanser. 

This product is alcohol an paraben free.

3. Stila Color Convertible | Magnolia | 0.75 oz / 4.25 g | Made in U.S.A.
This product lasts a long time even with daily use for work. I got this is part of a Christmas set that I purchased in Sephora around two years ago. I've been wearing this to work for over a year (about 16 months, to be exact). 

While the colour Magnolia may not look bright in the container, it gives my cheeks a nice natural looking healthy glow when applied on my cheeks. Unfortunately, this colour has been discontinued. 

I love Stila's Color Convertibles and I have the other colours in deluxe sizes which I purchased as a set of three. 

4. Guardian Facial Oil Blotters | 100 sheets
Do not buy these. I painstackingly finished this pack of oil blotters which I purchased a long time ago. They don't absorb oil very oil. No!

No comments: