Saturday, April 09, 2016

Review: Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Fine Fragrance Mist

I purchased the Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Fine Fragrance Mist in the recent Valiram Friends & Family Sale. I was there looking for a fragrance mist since I had just finished my Bubble T body spray.

I must admit that I wasn't too sure about the Peach Bellini scent at first, and I wasn't so sure if I should purchase it or not while I was at the sale but I'm glad that I did because the scent has grown on me.

I thought that the scent should have smelt more tart like peaches but instead, this one smells quite sweet. I couldn't quite place it, but now that I have worn the scent a few times, it has now dawned to me that the scent is a cocktail of peaches, mango and orange scents.

I like this scent!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bath & Body Works | Peach Bellini Fine Fragrance Mist
236 ml/ 8 fl oz
Made in U.S.A.
Normal Retail Price:  RM73.00 (I got mine for RM27.75 as it was on 60% discount and on top of that, I got a further 5% off from my credit card at the recent Valiram Friends & Family Sale)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: