Saturday, April 16, 2016

Empties | March 2016


These are the products that I finished using in March:
1. Catrice Photo Finish 18 Hour Liquid Foundation | Shade 030 
Made in Germany
This was my staple foundation which I used daily to work. You can read my review on it here. Sadly, this product has been discontinued :(

2. Tesco Loves Baby | 30 Moisturising Baby Wipes 
Made in Korea
I use this product as makeup remover wipes and it does the job. Better still, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! You can read my review on this product here.

3. Daiso | Silk Oil Blotting Paper | 100 Sheets
My repeat buy to combat the oilies on my skin.

4. Skin Wisdom Moisture Care Soap | 100 g 
Made in China
This product is produced for Tesco UK in China. It is a pretty moisturising soap and costs a lot less if compared to body washes.

5. Bagno Doccia Shampoo | Milk & Peach Shampoo & Body Wash | 500ml
Made in Italy
I purchased this in the supermarket next door to where I live. It's an okay product that does what it's supposed to do.

6. Wilko Fruits Chocolate Orange Fragrance Explosion Body Butter | 100ml
Made in China
I purchased this on my recent trip to London. While I love scent (who can resist the scent chocolate oranges?), I certainly didn't like the texture. Finishing it was a pain. Read the full review here.

7. Bubble T Bath & Body | Summer Fruits Tea Body Spray | 100ml 
Made in the UK
This was purchased while I was in London last Christmas. I love this scent of berries. Too bad that I only purchased one bottle :(

8. Carrefour Dental Floss | 50m 
Made in EU
I bought this dental floss while I was in Dubai recently. It did the job.

No comments: