Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Empties November 2015


These are what I finished in November 2015:

1. Tesco Loves Baby | 30 Moisturising Baby Wipes
I used these as makeup wipes. They do the job and smell nice and refreshing. 

2. Jergens Foot Cream | 100ml
I've had this one for years. I purchased this a few years ago in Dubai.

3. Daiso Silk Oil Blotting Paper
Where would I be without these blotting papers???

4. Watsons H Bella Strawberry & Cinnamon Hand Cream | 80ml
Another purchase from years ago. Smells lovely. I'll not be repurchasing this one as I want to try out other hand creams and  hand creams last a long time with me.

5. Nyx Stay Matte Not Flat Powder Foundation in Caramel
I used this as a blotting powder throughout the day at work. It was okay. I'll not be repurchasing this is I want to try other powders. I have super oily skin and I didn't feel that this product did anything much for me in terms of oil control.

6. Oral B Essential Floss | 50m
This was a waxed floss which does the job that it's supposed to do. I normally carry floss in my handbag.


No comments: