Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Claire Organics | Kurokami Soap



Okay, so here I go again... yet ANOTHER beauty purchase!

I was browsing the Christmas stores in One Utama when I came across a stall by Claire Organics. Curious, I took a look at some of their products. I didn't buy anything then but made a mental note to research them online.

My research revealed that they had a product that was of interest to me --- the Kurokami soap for hair! According to the Claire Organics Facebook page Kurokami is supposed to be good for hair growth, darkening hair color and has anti-dandruff properties. The soap smells organically yummy (no other way to describe it!).

Hmmm..... so today, I went down to One Utama with only one thing in mind: to purchase the soap.

Ah, there is just something about browsing the Christmas Stalls that makes my just want to buy stuff....

Update:
The first time I used this soap somewhere in December 2015, my hair turned out stringy, limp and flat. Sheesh..... I stayed away from using this product for about a month before I decided to give it another go. I discovered that using a bar soap as a shampoo needs some work as it is not as easy to get a lather going.

The most recent attempt was on Jan 24, 2016 and made sure to use a lot of lather on my hair and I washed it a few times as I had an hair oil serum which I applied overnight. The result was not ideal but a lot better than my first try (Thank God!). 

Just thought that it might be helpful for you to know that in order to prolong the life of my soap, I cut it into smaller pieces and not use the entire bar. I also put the smaller pieces in a D.I.Y. mesh shower pouch which helps me in sudsing up the soap. I can hang it up to dry on the towel rack after my shower so that the soap can air dry and not melt away if left moist and damp in a soap dish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claire Organics |Kurokami Bar Soap Shampoo
100 g
Made in Malaysia
RM22 
Available from: Xmas Kiosk in 1-Utama (this is where I purchased it), Opika and Tangs in 1-Utama
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: