Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Earth Care Soaps Green Tea Orange Moisturising Lip Balm



I love pampering products. I happened to come by this brand while I was browsing at the Christmas stalls in The Curve after work yesterday.

I came across the Earth Care Soaps stall and I just loved the array of skincare products that they had on display. As it turns out, the Earth Care Soaps stall had more than just soaps. They also had facial and body scrubs, lip scrubs, lip balms, carrier and essential oils, body oil blend, hair oil blend and balms.

I tried swatching one of the lip balms on the back of my hand and I fell in love with the texture that just melted into my skin. I was sold.

I picked the limited holiday edition Green Tea Orange lip balm as I love the orange scent. It smells just so yummy. I just love sniffing this product...

This lip balm is colorless and goes on smoothly. My lips feel moisturised with it on. The packaging allows the product to be swivelled up and back down after use.

This is an organic product and as it is with organic products, the shelf life is not very long. This lip balm expires in July 2016.

I applied it on my lips before going to bed last night and woke up this morning with soft, kissable lips :D. So yes, this is certainly a purchase that I am pleased with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earth Care Soaps | Green Tea Orange Moisturising Lip Balm
RM12.00
Purchased in the Christmas Stall in The Curve
Made locally with organic products
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: