Thursday, October 15, 2015

Empties September 2015


These are the empties in September 2015:

1. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Love this cleanser. I've already repurchased another bottle. I transfer the product into a pump dispenser so that I don't waste the product squeezing it out from the original bottle.

2. Johnson's Baby Skincare Wipes  20's | Ultra Sensitive | Fragrance Free
Bought this pack out of curiosity. I used them to remove makeup.

It says that it's fragrance free but it does has a baby powder sort of scent. Price-wise, this was definitely more expensive than the Tesco Baby Wipes.

I also found these wipes a tad too moist for my liking.

Repurchase? Probably not as I prefer the fresh scent of the Tesco Baby Wipes (and they are a lot cheaper too --- Score!).

3. Daiso Silk Facial Oil Blotters | 100 sheets
This is my default purchase when it comes to facial oil blotters.

No comments: