Saturday, January 31, 2015

Catrice Ultimate Lipstick Review



Catrice is finally here! After reading reviews on the net, I decided to give this brand a try.

I purchased the Allround Concealer Pallette and the Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 140 Pinker-bell. I haven't tried the Allround Concealer yet. I purchased it because it has the pink colour concealer and I'm curious to see if the pink will cancel my under eye circles.


I wore the lipstick today and it lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. It was moisturising enough (a VERY important requirement on my lipstick buying list). I love the bright colour.  It's a pigmented creamy lipstick that goes on smoothly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick 
Price: RM19.70 (Price is after 10% discount at Guardian Pharmacy)
Product Amount: 3.8g / 0.13oz
Made in Italy

Catrice Allround Concealer
Price: RM17.00 (Price is after 10% discount at Guardian Pharmacy)
Product Amount: 6g / 0.21oz
Made in China
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: