Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wardrobe Update :)

I've just realized that my wardrobe doesn't have enough colors... yup, really eye opening!!! Most of my clothes are black in color. Don't know why but I've always been drawn to black when shopping.

Anyway, I went shopping yesterday as well as the day before yesterday to update my wardrobe.

My haul:

1. A pair of cobalt blue skinny jeans (just looovveee the color!). Strangely enough, I only realised that both pairs of jeans (this one as well as the sand colored ones) are by Zara TRF today (when I found myself in yet another fitting room, hanging up my jeans on the hook to try on some clothes). By the way, it's super comfy to wear! I'm glad that I bought it :)

2. A pair of sand jeans (can't believe how I've manage to live this long without ever owning a pair of jeans in sand before this!)

3. An H&M  flowy chiffon top (ah, so romantic!)

The top goes with both pairs of jeans

4. Three H&M tees (just love H&M tees) in pink and blue

Notice that there are no black tees for a change!

5. A pair of wedges with blue bows!!!(awww... how pretty!!!)


6. A pair of cute ballet flats in blue (hmmm... notice that I've been buying lots of blue this time around!!!)


I also signed up for FOS's membership programme (it costs RM5.00 a year if you "like" them on FB and the membership allows you 10% discount on normal priced items. On top of that, you get a RM10 voucher when you have accumulated a total of 500 points, which is basically, pretty easy to do over a year).

No comments: