Thursday, March 08, 2012

O'Briens Chicken Slice and Cheddar Shambo

I redeemed my LivingSocial Coupon for O'Briens Chicken Slice and Cheddar Shambo at their 1-Utama outlet today. 

I was there at around 2:45 PM and it was fairly quiet (I guess I missed the lunch time crowd). Service was quick and the sandwich was yummy! 

The Chicken Slide and Cheddar Shambo is made up of chicken slice, cheddar cheese, red onion, tomato, lettuce and honey mustard mayo. 

The Shambo is uniquely shaped like the shamrock, a three leaf clover, which is a symbol of Ireland.

O'Briens Chicken Slice and Cheddar Shambo

yup, it was a great sandwich!

This is a great deal and I'm glad that I purchased three of the O'Briens coupons on LivingSocial 'cause you know what? One visit just isn't enough!

I'm definitely going back there for more! :)  

No comments: