Saturday, March 31, 2012

Baskin Robbins 31% Off

It's the 31st of the month and as always Baskin Robbins are having their 31% off promo today.

I was down at the local Baskin Robbins and picked up just a pint of Black Forest Cake Ice Cream. There wasn't too many people there when I got there around 6 pm. I went home after purchasing my pint of ice cream to put it in the freezer and later went out again and passed by the Baskin Robbins outlet and it was full of people at around 6:45 pm!

Phew! I was lucky that I was there just a tad earlier and missed the mad crowd (yes, it can get pretty mad in there on the 31st). There was once, a few months ago, I went there thinking that I was going to purchase ice cream on the 31st but gave up after seeing that there was just waaayyy too many people in there.

I got lucky today and I'm not complaining! :) I've now got my ice cream treat in the freezer!!! :)



No comments: