Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MooGoo Full Cream


The Full Cream tub comes packaged in a box



The all good ingredients


The MooGoo Full Cream is the thicker version of the MooGoo Udder Skin Milk. I've been using this product since December (I bought it on Christmas Eve). I purchased the 250ml tub (it also comes in a 75g airless travel pump dispenser).

I simply llooovvveee this cream. I've been using it every day after taking a shower and it just sinks into my skin. It needs to be worked in a little bit but when done, it feels good with  no greasy feeling. It has a very slight scent which goes away quickly. I've been using this product for about 2 months now and I'm only half way through the tub. A tub lasts a long time and is good value for the money spent :)

Oh, did I mention that it uses only natural ingredients and doesn't contain anything nasty? Check out the ingredients list for yourself.

Would I repurchase this product again? Definitely!

Read my other MooGoo product reviews
MooGoo Anti Ageing Face Cream 
MooGoo Milk Shampoo and Conditioner
MooGoo Cow Lick Lip Balm



No comments: