Thursday, February 16, 2012

Living Nature Foundation




The pump dispenser that dispenses waayyy too much product

My solution to the problem : The cosmetics syringe 
that I use to save the amount of product dispensed

In my quest to make a move towards using safer and natural cosmetic products, I made this switch to Living Nature's Foundation. 

I've been using it for almost two months now and I love it. It goes on smoothly and is light weight and really doesn't feel like I'm wearing make-up at all. I use the color Sand and it looks really natural on me.
It smells like milk chocolate when you're applying it but the smell doesn't last long.


The foundation is packaged in a 30ml glass bottle and comes with a plastic pump dispenser.

A small drawback of the pump is that it's hard to control the amount that it pumps out and it tends to pump out way too much product. I've overcome that problem by purchasing a cosmetics syringe that allows me to use only as much product as I need.

Would I recommend you purchase this product? Definitely!

Living Nature products can be purchased in all Justlife Stores.



No comments: