Sunday, December 11, 2011

MooGoo Anti-Ageing Face Cream

The MooGoo Anti-Ageing Face Cream 
and the "milk carton" that it comes in

I bought the MooGoo Anti-Ageing Face Cream after reading rave reviews about this product online. I've been using it for the past three weeks and let me tell you, I just love it. I've got oily skin and what I like about this face cream is that it's not oily and feels great on the skin.

It comes in a 75g pump bottle packaged in a milk carton. I absolutely adore the milk carton packaging (Hey, what can I say, I just think that the packaging is so right for the product line which is basically made from milk products)!

I use it after washing my face and I normally use about half a pump for both my face and neck. A little bit goes a long way and I expect this product will last me a long time.

This cream contains Resveratrol and Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, both of which are anti-oxidants. It also has a light fresh scent that goes away fairly quickly.

To be quite honest, I'm not sure if my skin looks any better now than before I started using the product but hey, it's an organic product that feels great on my skin and to me, that is all that I need. I'm all for using safe products on my skin nowadays.

This product gets a thumbs up from me. Try it, you might be surprised.

Read my other reviews on MooGoo products
MooGoo Full Cream
MooGoo Cow Lick Lip Balm
MooGoo Milk Shampoo and Conditioner

No comments: