Saturday, October 08, 2011

O'Briens Irish Sandwich Cafe Classic Tripledecker Sandwich

I treat vouchers from deal sites such as Groupon as an opportunity to test out food outlets that I have never been to before and so, when a deal came up on Groupon for an O'Briens Irish Sandwich Cafe Classic Tripledecker Sandwich last month, I bought it. I redeemed my Groupon voucher today :)


I went to the O'Briens outlet at the Curve and had my sandwich to go as I was in a hurry. I like it that my sandwich was packed in a paper bag instead of a plastic.

The Tripledecker sandwich 

The verdict: 
I must say that of all the food outlet vouchers that I have redeemed so far, this sandwich is the best! The sandwich is simply mmmmm....yummylicious!!! I particularly like the chicken crisp in the sandwich :) I'm sold!!! This is certainly a must-go-back-for-more sandwich. Thumbs up!

No comments: