Saturday, October 15, 2011

MilkADeal: Two slices of cake from SuChan

I redeemed my MilkADeal voucher for two slices of cake from the new SuChan outlet in the e-Curve recently.

I picked the Tiramisu (since so many people have been giving it rave reviews on the MilkADeal site) and the Black Forest Cake.

 The cakes were packed in a box since I asked for a to go order

The two slices of cake in the box

...and this is the much raved about Tiramisu cake

The verdict:
I found the Tiramisu super sweet (this is probably because I don't like super sweet food). I guess the people who were raving over it have really sweet tooth.

I found the Black Forest Cake okay, but really nothing spectacular.

I'm glad I bought these cakes on a deal and didn't pay full price for them. So, would I go back there for their cakes? Hmmm... maybe not :(


No comments: