Friday, June 17, 2016

One Utama Shopping Centre e-Duit Raya Promotion

I was in One Utama Shopping Centre and saw a sign saying that for every RM20 of e-Duit Raya purchased online through their online store OneShop, they would match it and give another RM20. This promotion was, however, only for the first 200 online transactions.

I decided to try my luck and purchased RM20 e-duit raya and guess what --- a few minutes after I received my e-Duit Raya gift card in my email, I received another email telling me that I was given a RM20 e-Duit Raya rebate also via an online gift card!

It basically means that I got my RM20 e-Duit Raya gift card purchase matched with another RM20 e-Duit Raya! Woohooo!!! I'm a happy bunny as that means more shopping money for me!

The e-Duit Raya, when redeemed, will be transferred into my existing OneCard account which can be used as a debit card when shopping in any of the participating shops (and there are many) in One Utama Shopping Centre.

Takeaway of the day: It pays to read the signages, sometimes :)

No comments: