Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Empties: February 2015


Just thought I'd share with you my empties in February 2015:

1. Minnie Mouse Cotton Facial Pads   150 pieces
Purchased this in Guardian while it was on sale. Thought that the packaging was cute.

2. Daiso Facial Oil Blotters
I use the ones in the box at home. Not brilliant but it does the job, so I can't complain.

3. Daiso Facial Oil Blotters
I usually have a pack in my handbag for use throughout the day when I am at work. This isn't the kind that I would normally purchase at Daiso but they were out of my regular ones and I was desperate for some!

4. Nivea Anti-Perspirant Spray in Energy Fresh   150ml
This is one of my repeat buys from time to time.

5. Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo   350ml
I've had this for AGES!!!

6. Benefit's Maybe Baby Body Lotion   200ml
Purchased this years ago and forgot all about it until I rediscovered it recently. I simply adore this product. It's a shame that it has been discontinued :( And oh, it's got tiny shimmers in it that can only be seen when light shines on your skin. I love, love, love the scent!

7. Marks and Spencers Peach and Almond Bath   500ml
This was my treat purchase last Raya. While the product is good, the scent isn't something that I am likely to repurchase. The bottle is pretty and I'm saving it to be used for other products that I buy in refill packs.



No comments: