Friday, June 10, 2011

Kitsch Cupcakes

super yummy cupcakes

I mentioned about Kitsch Cupcakes in my earlier blog post. My very first encounter with Kitsch Cupcakes was on my first visit to Dubai last year. I happened to be in the Dubai Mall and saw this cupcake counter within one of the stores (Candylicious) and decided to buy a few to try them out. They were so pretty to look at and I was sorry to have to eat them (but I did!). Let me tell you this...It was love at first bite! The cupcakes tasted as good as they looked. The frosting tasted just the way I like it --- not too sweet.

Ever since then, whenever I am in Dubai, I make it a point to have Kitsch cupcakes. No visit to Dubai is complete without a visit to Kitsch Cupcakes.

So imagine my disappointment on my latest visit to Dubai when I discovered that they were no longer in the Dubai Mall and I had made that visit to the Dubai Mall just to buy the cupcakes!!!  Not willing to give up, I goggled them up and discovered that they had moved to new premises and are now located in their own store on Jumeirah Beach Road. I only managed to go down there a day before I was to leave Dubai but it made it wait even more worthwhile when I bit into the cupcake... ahhh...it was simply divine.....mmmm....

If you're ever in Dubai, this is a MUST have! They cost AED12 each but believe me, they are worth every Dirham that you pay for them! Yum... just writing about them is making my mouth water! Can't wait to have them again.

No comments: