Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Aroma Thai

I went to Aroma Thai located in Damansara Perdana for early dins yesterday evening (as I didn't have lunch) to redeem my WeBuy voucher which I purchased (I paid RM10 for a RM25 voucher). It was quiet when I arrived at around 6 PM. In fact, I was the only customer there. People did start coming in at around 6:30 PM though.

I ordered Seafood Tom Yum (since I read many great reviews about it on the net), Fried Beef in Red Chilies, steamed rice and Lemongrass Juice. The lemongrass juice was refreshing. Unfortunately I found the beef tough and the tom yum was alright but not brilliant --- I guess that is what happens when you've been to Thailand and had the real McCoy!

The bill came up to RM35 and I topped up the RM10 at the cashier. As I was leaving the restaurant, I spotted a roach (a small one) on the floor!

No comments: