Wednesday, June 04, 2008

oh no...not AGAIN!!! :( :( :(

yup, the price of fuel is going up again :( :( :(

i pumped my last tank of gas at the old price at literally the eleventh hour!!! i consider that an achievement really as i have never before pumped in gas the nite prior to a price hike.

i kept putting it off and was watching the shell station near my home from my window. hey, i even surprised myself by dragging myself out to pump this tank of gas as i thought that it was a hassle that i could have done without as the queue was horrendously lllooonnnnnggggggg at ALL of the gas stations that i passed on the way home from work. in fact, the queues were so lllloooonnnnngggg that they resulted in a massive traffic jam in the city and its surrounding areas --- yes, it almost seemed like the whole country were queing up in gas stations!!!

the queue wasn't so bad when i eventually dragged myself out though as most of the masses had already gone home with their full tanks of gas and were happily tucked in bed. still, i had to wait patiently in line for half an hour before i could get to a gas pump.

yes, now i too will curl up in bed happily with a smile on my face...until the day when i have to pump gas at the newly hiked up price that is --- something i am definitely NOT looking forward to!!!

No comments: