Monday, June 30, 2008

happy moment

happy moments...i had two today!!! the first being that two people from the faculty whom i have not seen in a while thought i had lost weight and that i looked younger --- is all my speed walking showing results??? i hope so!

the second happened just as i was about to leave work at night (yup, i had an extra loonnggg day and only left the office at 8:30 pm). as i was walking out to my car, i bumped into someone who used to work in my office (she has since been transfered to work in the corporate office). she told me that she met one of my instructors in a recent conference and upon telling my instructor where she worked, my instructor asked her if she knew me and when she did, my instructor told her that i am her best student!!! okay...i'm a happy bunny!!! suddenly, it didn't feel so bad to be leaving the office so late in the night...

No comments: