Sunday, February 26, 2017

Daiso Marking Pens

Daiso Marking Pens

I found these highlighter pens while browsing in Daiso. 

I was basically on the lookout for a grey highlighter pen for my Bujo when I came across these. They come in a pack of 5 and at a glance, look a lot like the Zebra Mildliners (take note though that the Zebra Mildliners are double tipped marker pens while these have only one tip). The Zebra Mildliners also cost a lot more with one highlighter pen costing as much as this pack of 5 highlighter pens! I love these pens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marking Pens (Set of 5)
Made in Korea
Normal Retail Price:  RM5.30 
Available from: Daiso
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments: