Friday, September 18, 2015

Kipling Fans Day | One Utama


Meet Thijs (hmmm.... strange name but each Kipling gorilla is named after a Kipling member of staff.... perhaps these are his initials???). 

He is part of my Kipling Fans Day door gift in One Utama (the other being the cupcake which was yummy --- have I ever mentioned that I simply looovvvveeee cupcakes???).

The door gifts are for those who signed up for the event on the Kipling page. I decided to drop by their outlet after work since it is only a stone's throw away from where I work and I wanted to see what was on sale.

I'm happy to say that there was nothing that I wanted and I walked out only with the door gifts. I had only recently (in May) purchased a bag and a wallet, both of which I love. I'm happy to say that both are holding up well to my daily use :) I'll only make another purchase if I really need to. In the meantime, I'll enjoy my current Kipling gear :)

No comments: