Saturday, July 04, 2015

Empties June 2015


These are the things that I finished in June:

1. Guardian Facial Squares 100 Pieces

2. Lux Soap in Magical Spell 
A frugal solution that costs a fraction of the shower gels that I used to purchase although I still do enjoy treating myself to shower gels from time to time.

3. Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom EDT 50ml
This came as part of my birthday gift set from my sister a few years ago. The gift set consists of a shower gel (which was the first to be used and finished), a body lotion, a body mist spray and an EDT (just finished) which all came in a gift basket. 

It's an okay scent and not something that I would purchase for myself.

4. Daiso Silk Oil Blotters
My favorite oil blotters that I've repurchased this product a zillion times!

No comments: