Monday, June 22, 2015

Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Sheer Anarchy Review


It's been a looonngggggg time since I last purchased a branded lipstick. I think the last branded lipstick I had was the Dior lipstick which was purchased many years ago (I kid you not!). So yeah, this was certainly a long awaited treat in the branded lipstick department.


I purchased this lipstick in the last Sephora Black Card Members Sale in May as the whole store was 20% off and yes, it was an impulse purchase and certainly a splurge in my books!

I went there to purchase just the Stila Color Convertibles that I had been eyeing on but somehow, while browsing the stands, I came across the Urban Decay Sheer Revolution lipstick line and the rest, as they say, is history.   

I love, love, love this lipstick. It goes on smoothly and the formula is moisturising (matte dry lipsticks don't do it for me). 

Now that it's Ramadhan and I don't eat during the daylight hours, I actually discovered that this lipstick fades after about 4 to 5 hours. Before this, I thought it was due to eating and all that water sipping that I do throughout the work day. But hey, I'm not complaining as I love the formula.

The color, when it fades, stains to the reddish color. It doesn't look fuchsia at all.

Anarchy is a color that when I swatched it at the store, I just had to have it (yes, it was that bad!). It's a pretty fuchsia color. I've been using this lippie almost every day lately. It makes me feel good. *Love*

_____________________________________________________________

Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Sheer Anarchy 
RM 85.00 (I purchased mine for RM 68.00 during Sephora's 20% off storewide sale in May)
2.8 g/ 0.09 oz
Made in USA
_____________________________________________________________

No comments: