Monday, July 22, 2013

Seconds

I've just opened a new bag of kitty kibbles and it was a hit with my furpals. They finished their usual serving of food and asked for seconds. They wouldn't let me touch them but following me around as I walked is okay. In fact, one of them gets really close when she walks next to me that she sometimes touches my leg.

They kept following me and weaving around me. I would have liked to believe that they like me, but the truth is probably that they were hungry and wanted more of the lip smacking good food.

The message was clear --- they weren't about to let me go anywhere without promising to be back quickly with the second round of kibbles (they understood me when I gave them my word that I would be back with more). They followed me all the way to the side of the building and had to be told to stay in the dark and wait for my return with the loot.

Yes, I have turned into a cat servant or should I say the cats' servant (since there are a few of them) :)

No comments: