Thursday, January 05, 2012

Bookcrossing

I went by to 1-Utama two days ago thinking that I was going to drop off some book crossing books and maybe see what might be available to be picked up. The little white book cabinet wasn't in its normal spot. Hmmm.....strange, I thought. Thinking that the 1-Utama management had relocated it to another part of the mall (as they had done in the past), I found myself walking to the other end of the mall looking for the Book Crossing Zone. Upon not finding the little white book cabinet there as well, I finally resorted to asking the staff at the Information Counter only to be told that the 1-Utama management have discontinued providing the service! :( The Book Crossing Zone in 1-Utama is GONE!!! :( :( :(

Sigh... and here I was thinking that 1-Utama is a great mall that is involved in community service... I guess I thought wrong. Now, what do I do with my Book Crossing books???

No comments: