Tuesday, November 01, 2011

The Coffee and Spice Company

I redeemed my Groupon (RM5 for RM10 cash voucher for all food and beverages) at The Coffee and Spice Company in 1-Utama today. I had a late lunch at about 4 PM. Sorry, no pics as I was feeling a tad lazy today and was also hungry (thus, the reason behind no pics as I attacked the food the moment it arrived!!!).

If you're familiar with 1-Utama, The Coffee and Spice Company is located on the Ground Floor, right across from Jusco, in the newly refurbished old wing.

I must say that I found the quality of food that I received good value for money. I had the Nasi Tomato with Chicken and it was generally good (apart from the fish which I found to be a little bit salty) . The wait staff were particularly polite, attentive and efficient which is a plus point when compared to competitor cafes and best of all, their prices are really affordable for an outlet located in a major shopping mall.

My total bill came up to RM17.50 (Nasi Tomato & a drink) which I paid with the RM10 cash voucher and topped up RM7.50. So in the end, I saved almost 30% on my meal today while trying out a new food outlet.

So...would I go there again? Definitely!  :)

I'm looking forward to trying something else on their menu on my next visit.

No comments: