Sunday, November 08, 2009

25 new authors --- challenge met!!!

Hey, guess what ---  I met my challenge to read at least 25 new authors and I did it !!!  Yup, I'm pleased!

Maybe I should try to list down all the books that I've read this year... I just might surprise myself with the number!!!

For now though, I think I deserve a reward. Hmmm...I wonder how should I reward myself...no, it's not going to be another book (I've still got lots waiting to be read!!!).

1. Piece of Cake by Swati Kaushal
2. Monsoon Summer by Mitali Perkins
3. Weekend in Paris by Robyn Sisman
4. The Bus Stopped by Tabish Khair
5. Skin Deep by Catherine Barry
6. Turtle Nest by Chandani Lokuge
7. Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart: Thirty True Things You Need to Know Now by Gordon Livingston, MD
8. Undead and Unemployed by Mary Janice Davidson
9. Dress Rehearsal by Jennifer O'Connell
10. By the Time You Read This by Lola Jaye
11. Jemima. J by Jane Green
12. Roommates by Whitney Lyles
13. In Full Bloom by Caroline Hwang
14. Big City Eyes by Delia Ephron
15. 10 Things To Do Before You're 16 by Caroline Plaisted
16. Three Wishes by Isabelle Merlin
17. Chasing Daylight by Eugene O'Kelly
18. A Consise Chinese-English Dictionary for Lovers by Xiaolu Guo
19. Fate and Ms Fortune by Saralee Rosenberg
20. Law of Attraction by Michael J Losier
21. The Other Hand by Chris Cleave
22. The Dangerous Husband by Jane Sphiro
23. Here at the End of the World We Learn to Dance by Lloyd Jones
24. You''re Broke Because You Want to Be by Larry Winget
25. A New Earth: Awakening Your Life's Purpose by Eckhart Tolle

No comments: